I haven’t given an Audience Rewards update in awhile. These simple trivia questions will earn you a few extra bonus miles or points – great for extending the expiration date on your miles without spending a penny. Plus, they’re a little fun.
I’ve done the Delta & US Airways questions a few times before, but I answered the SPG questions today for the first time based on MileageSaver’s answers. Why? Because I did the math the other day and realized SPG would help me with some of my longer-term goals and I hate seeing zero sitting in my AwardWallet balance!
- The current Velma in Chicago has been in all but which of the following shows on Broadway? South Pacific
- How many times has the theatre where Mamma Mia! is playing changed names since the show opened there? Three times
- The current Elphaba in Wicked has been involved in what current Broadway show that began Off Broadway? Rock of Ages
- Where is Diane Paulus from? New York City
- How many Tony Awards did Abe Burrows win? 4
- Prior to Nice Work If You Can Get It, which of the following shows did NOT play the Imperial Theatre? Shrek, The Musical
- True or False? The original author behind How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying once worked in an ad agency on Madison Avenue. True
- Which Shakespearean role has Jennifer Lim portrayed in Mandarin? Ophelia
- True or False? Only one of the Billy’s who starred in the show in its final weeks played the final show. False
- True or False? Liza Minnelli is a character in End of the Rainbow. False
- What character(s) sings “Summertime” in Porgy and Bess? Clara and Jake